Download general terms and conditions
Article 1 - Scope
In these conditions and on the website 'Ledstores' is understood to mean:
- The private company with limited liability, Ledstores B.V.;
- with its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- The company has its registered office at the address given below:
1105 AP Amsterdam
1. These general terms and conditions apply to any distance contract concluded - for example through an order by the customer (hereinafter: "buyer") placed at Ledstores via www.ledpanelwholesale.co.uk- and delivery between Ledstores and buyer. A reference by the buyer to its general or purchasing conditions and their applicability is expressly rejected by Ledstores.
- Phone number: 020 2600008
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Registration in the Trade Register with Chamber of Commerce number: 67513247
- VAT number: NL857041496B01.
2. By placing an order, the buyer accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions and declares that he has read and understands them.
3. The general conditions can be sent on request, and the conditions can also be consulted at any time on the aforementioned website.
Article 2 - Conclusion of the agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the time of receipt by Ledstores of the acceptance of the offer by the buyer, through placing an order with Ledstores.
2. Ledstores will immediately confirm to the buyer by electronic means the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance is not confirmed, the buyer can dissolve the agreement.
3. Ledstores reserves the right to refuse to accept orders without giving reasons.
4. The buyer who under the agreement provides information about Name, Address, and City, guarantees that it is accurate, complete and up to date. The buyer has the duty to inaccuracies in provided or stated payment information immediately to Ledstores to report.
Article 3 - Prices and payment
1. The prices mentioned in the offer of products are (unless otherwise stated) exclusive of VAT and in Euro, and are subject to printing and typesetting errors. The prices do not include shipping costs, which are stated separately for the products.
2. The prices mentioned in the preceding paragraph are after the conclusion of the agreement by Ledstores not increased, unless legal measures make this necessary or if the manufacturer / (supplier) interim price increases. Buyer is, in that case, competent to the agreement by a written statement to dissolve Ledstores.
3. For payment can be made using the payment methods listed on the website and under the conditions stated.
4. Ledstores can inform itself whether the buyer can fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of an agreement. If Ledstores based on this research has grounds not to agree, it is entitled to refuse an order or request or to implement special conditions.
5. Are you a new customer, then we do a credit check when ordering on account. This can lead to a delay in the shipment of your order.
Article 4 - Images and specifications
1. All images of products as well as associated specifications, sizes and data as shown on the website of Ledstores are approximate only. The final product delivered to the buyer may differ in terms of color, size, etc. to a certain extent from these images or specifications. This does not mean that the product does not comply with the agreement.
2. Obvious mistakes or errors concerning paragraph 1 of this article and the provisions of Article 3 paragraph 1 do not bind Ledstores.
Article 5 - Delivery
1. Ledstores will take the greatest possible care in receiving and processing orders. The delivery times mentioned here and on the website are an indication. These indications by the buyer no rights are derived and these are not fatal.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the buyer informed to Ledstores. If not otherwise agreed in writing, Ledstores only delivers to physical addresses within Europe or what is indicated on our website. Order for delivery to an address outside Europe will not be executed.
3. Ledstores is entitled to deliver in parts (partial deliveries), which they can invoice separately.
4. Ledstores will accept orders with due speed after the conclusion of the agreement, but no later than within 30 days thereafter. If the delivery is delayed until after these 30 days, the purchaser will receive as soon as possible after Ledstores has taken note of this message. Ledstores is then in default when the buyer is in default through a reminder where Ledstores is still a reasonable period to deliver, and when even then compliance is lacking. The buyer has, in that case, the right to terminate the contract without penalty (for a portion). There may also be a different delivery period to be agreed or another product can be agreed to deliver.
5. If an order is not or only partially can be carried out, the purchaser will receive this as soon as possible after Ledstores has taken note of this message. The buyer has, in that case, the right to terminate the agreement without penalty (for a portion).
6. In case of dissolution by paragraphs 4 and 5 Ledstores, the amounts that the buyer may have paid to Ledstores will be refunded immediately. The buyer has no right to compensation.
7. The risk of the products rests with Ledstores until the time of delivery to the buyer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 6 - Reflection period or right of withdrawal
1. After receipt of the product by the buyer or by a third party designated by the buyer (not the carrier), the buyer has 14 days to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons. This period commences the day after the product, or in the case of a partial delivery after all products/parts of the order, have been received by or on behalf of the buyer.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform Ledstores of his decision through an unambiguous statement (e.g. written by post, fax or e-mail). For this purpose, the buyer may use the model withdrawal form set out in these conditions in Appendix 1 but is not obliged to do so. The buyer can fill in this model form or any other worded declaration and send it to
email@example.com or can use the return request on the Ledstores website.
3. The buyer must then return the products as soon as possible - but at the latest within 14 days after the release of the declaration mentioned under paragraph 2 - in the manner indicated by Ledstores.
4. Return of the products must be by registered mail in the original packaging (including accessories and associated documentation), with the original or similar protective material and in the condition in which the buyer received it, i.e. undamaged and undamaged. The direct costs of returning the products are for the account of the buyer.
5. During the cooling-off period, the buyer will handle the products and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the products to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. The buyer is only liable for the depreciation of the products resulting from their use that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the products.
6. After a successful withdrawal, Ledstores will refund the amounts paid by the buyer (including the first delivery costs), within 14 days after the day of receipt of the declaration mentioned under paragraph 2. Ledstores may hereby delay the refund until it has received all products back, or until the buyer has proved that he has returned the products, whichever is the earliest.
7. If the buyer has opted for a more expensive method of first delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, Ledstores does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 7 - Reservation of title
1. If applicable, Ledstores retains ownership of all products delivered by Ledstores until the time of full payment of the price of all Ledstores to the buyer or products yet to be delivered (including any interest and/or costs), under the relevant agreement or earlier or later similar agreements.
Article 8 - Guarantee and conformity
1. Ledstores guarantees that the products supplied by it meet the legal requirements of usability, reliability, and longevity as reasonably intended by the parties to the agreement.
2. As far as possible, the buyer is obliged to check the delivered product (s) immediately upon receipt. If it appears that the delivered product is wrong, faulty or incomplete, then the buyer (before proceeding to return) these defects as soon as possible after discovery to report to Ledstores through the on the website manner stated. Any defects or wrongly delivered products should be reported in writing to Ledstores, in case of a consumer purchase within 2 weeks (possibly in certain cases within 2 months) after discovery and in all other cases within a reasonable time after discovery or after that should reasonably have been discovered. Any return of the products should be done by registered mail in the original packaging (including accessories and associated documentation), in the condition in which the buyer has received and in the manner indicated by Ledstores.
3. If it appears that the delivered product (s) do not meet the agreement, Ledstores will replace or repair the delivered product (s) free of charge or with the buyer a written agreement on compensation.
4. The buyer can not invoke the warranty referred to in paragraph 1 if the delivered product (s) are exposed to abnormal conditions, if the buyer is not a careful debtor for its preservation or if these products contrary to the instructions of Ledstores and/or the instructions have been treated or if the buyer has repaired and/or processed or third parties have repaired and/or edit the delivered products.
Article 9 - Liability
1. Any liability of Ledstores for damages is excluded, including additional compensation in any form whatsoever, compensation for indirect or consequential damages or damages for lost profits (suffered by the buyer and/or third parties), except for intent or gross negligence on the part of Ledstores.
Ledstores is not liable for errors and / or omissions on the part of its (subcontractors) suppliers or assistants.
2. If the buyer for any reason, beyond the control of Ledstores, a product can not or could not receive because the requirements of Article 2 paragraph 4 are not met, Ledstores for the damage resulting from this is not liable and it is not obliged to provide a replacement product.
3. The liability of Ledstores and thus the amount of compensation is always limited to at most the invoice amount of the products concerned, or (at the choice of Ledstores) to the maximum in the case in question by the liability insurance of Ledstores to its paid amount.
4. The provisions of this article do not affect the legal liability of Ledstores under mandatory provisions.
Article 10 - Complaints procedure
1. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be reported to Ledstores within a reasonable time, fully and described via firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone or live chat after the buyer has found the defects.
2. At Ledstores complaints submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt answered. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, Ledstores within this period answered with a message of receipt and an indication when the buyer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 11 - Non-consumer purchase
1. The following clauses of these terms and conditions explicitly do not apply in so far as it concerns an agreement concluded with a buyer who is acting in the exercise of a profession or business:
Article 12 - Other provisions
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is declared null and void or non-binding, the other provisions will remain in force and an alternative provision will be agreed upon in mutual consultation that corresponds as much as possible with the old provision.
- Art. 2 paragraph 2 concerning the right to dissolution;
- Art. 3 paragraph 2 concerning the right to dissolution in the event of an increase in the purchase price;
- Art. 5 paragraph 4 regarding the maximum delivery period of 30 days;
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 regarding the right of withdrawal mentioned;
- Art. 8 paragraph 3 regarding repair and replacement.
2. The Vienna Convention does not apply.
3. On all agreements between Ledstores and the buyer to which these conditions apply, is exclusively Dutch law.
4. The Court of Amsterdam is exclusively competent to take cognizance of disputes between Ledstores and buyer unless Ledstores prefers to submit the dispute to the competent court of the residence of the buyer.
Ledstores Ltd. 2020